Mixing a combination of fine and alternative metals with textile techniques, each piece of MPR jewelry is handmade in NYC. The collections balance feminine elegance with an industrial touch inspired by geometry.
MPR jewelry is made from nylon-coated stainless steel, sterling silver, 14k gold fill, and semi-precious stones. All of the sterling silver and 14k gold fill ear wires, clasps, and small heishi connectors may be cleaned with a polishing cloth. The nylon-coated steel wire does not need to be cleaned but should be stored in a place with little moisture.
- Flexible and Squishable
- Great for Travel
- Can be folded into a bag and pops back into place with a shake
- Uber Light- Like Wearing Air!
- Woven mini cable made from microscopic steel braided and finished with 24k yellow gold, fine silver, and protective nylon coating.
- Each piece is finished with 14k gold fill and/or tarnish-resistant sterling silver hardware, hooks, and clasps.
- Natural, semi-precious gemstones and pearls.
CARE: Store in a cool, dry place. Wipe ear hooks and clasps with a polishing cloth.
Some information about materials:
We created some videos to help!
How to use your MPR Earring Backings:
How to Untangle your MPR Earrings:
How to travel with your MPR Jewelry:
How to Untangle your MPR:
How to Untangle a long Necklace:
The difference between Endless and Post Hoops: